Business owners in the wholesale and distributor industry grapple with many risks. Liability due to automobile accidents when employees are picking up or delivering goods for the company is a top concern, but this is only one of the many worries that business owners face.
Distributors insurance is a must for wholesale and distributor businesses to protect against potential claims. Purchasing a package with several types of coverage is usually the most cost-effective option for business owners.
Distributors Insurance Coverage
Let’s take a look at some of the coverage options available.
- Commercial property insurance – This coverage will protect against damages to the business property.
- Workers’ compensation – Your workers need to be protected if they are injured or get sick on the job.
- Commercial general liability – This insurance will address claims made from customers and clients.
- Commercial auto liability – Drivers are covered if they get into an accident when they are working on behalf of the company.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) – Claims from employees regarding unlawful hiring and firing practices and harassment issues can be covered with EPLI.
It’s imperative that you select the best coverage to protect your business assets and your employees. Find an insurance agent who has the experience and knowledge to offer the right option for your company.